Gift buying should be easy, but sometimes it can be tricky to find the right thing, especially for artists and art lovers. We’re kind of known to be picky.
I hope this helps!
- Canvases (gallery wrapped are the best, start with sizes 12×12 – 18×24) Inspire them to create!
- Oil Paint (Williamsburg oils, Old Holland, and Gamblin are my favorite). Even if you just buy 1-2 tubes, color inspires amazing things in creative minds.
- Print Sets! I am offering 4 different collections of curated artwork; boxed, wrapped, lovely, and ready for the Christmas tree!
- Paint brushes. A good paint brush is like a magic wand in the right hands! Rosemary and Winsor & Newton are two of my favorites.
- Brushstroke Ornaments. Special handpainted ceramic globe (fit for the tree and for the home all year long!)
- iPhone Case. Artist-y-ness for your phone!
- Handpainted Handbag. Fashion statement…
View original post 60 more words