A little while ago we were nominated by the oh so kind Fandom Addict for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m not entirely sure what to call our site. However, I wasn’t willing to pass up the opportunity to spotlight other bloggers.
How the award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog (Happily)
- List the rules and display the award
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated
First, thank you again to Fandom Addict for the nomination.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
I created G.U.M (this site) after finding it difficult to find, and connect to, other millennial bloggers.
I work in the TV industry.
I hail from the great state of North Carolina (go heels!).
I collect 5 different things. I recently cut back from 8.
I absolutely cannot stand the taste of peanut butter.
I have the same birthday as the Dark Lord (I was a bit upset when I realized), but I am a proud Gryffindor (who originally had a secret desire to be a Ravenclaw). I decided to let the hat choose and to be happy with whatever was the outcome.
There are so many awesome bloggers to nominate. The first 15 that come to mind:
- The Fault in Our Blogs | Literature
- Problems with Infinity | Lifestyle & Humor
- Let’s Get Fisico | Style & Fashion
- Generation Y Retirement Account | Finance
- Cookies + Sangria | Lifestyle, Arts & Entertainment, 90s, Humor
- Black Millennials | Culture
- The Colour Journal | Art, Travel, Lifestyle, Photography
- The Middlest Sister | Family, Humor, Comic, Art
- Recess City | Life, Music, Travel
- My 20 Year Diary | Life, 90s, Humor
- She Be Kale-in’ It | Health, Food & Culture, Inspiration, Lifestyle
- Simone McKenna | Health, Food & Culture, Inspiration, Lifestyle
- Vasare Nar | Graphic Design, Art, Fashion
- Simply Uneeke | Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty
- Am I Thirty Yet | Lifestyle
If you’re not familiar with these bloggers be sure to check them out! Trust me. It’ll be worth it.