Hello there lovelies,
As you know, I have been seeing Mr. Sweet-Guitar-Player for about 2 months now. For a while I thought “Sure, I could date this guy seriously.” I think I might have been wrong. To be honest this blog post is more for me than it is for you. I needed to see a list in front of me that documented the reasons I’m not feeling it anymore.
- It feels like we have run our course. We don’t do fun stuff anymore and we don’t have a ton to talk about.
- I don’t think we have as much in common as I thought we did.
- I’m just not attracted to him.
- The sex isn’t great. It isn’t even good.
- I don’t get butterflies, I don’t feel the constant need to be around him. It feels more like an obligation and I hate that.
- Mr. Finally!
I hate this…
View original post 358 more words