- 6 tbs / 84g coconut oil
- 1/4 cup / 90g golden syrup (or honey or agave syrup)
- 2 cups / 220g oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup / 50ml water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup / 55g dark vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Cream the coconut oil and golden syrup together.
- Sieve in the oat flour and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Add the water and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Optional: Place in fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Roll into evenly sized balls and flatten onto baking sheet.
- Bake in centre of oven until lightly golden and crispy on top.
If you decide to try out this recipe let me know how it goes! I love the crispy, crumbly texture these cookies have…
View original post 32 more words